Our client Victor, gives us the low-down on his ‘Green Beast’.
Originally a 1985 convertible which had a 4.3 litre TVR engine – after many years of dedicated service the chassis gave up the ghost and we decided on a full rebuild as follows.
- New galvanised Richards V8 chassis correct for the age of vehicle
- 6.3 litre chevy V8 with Edelbrock aluminium performer heads,camshaft,roller rockers and inlet and carb engine makes 380 horsepower and 460 pounds of torque.
- The ZF auto gearbox was sent away to Ashcroft Transmissions for a full stage 2 upgrade with largest available torque convertor
- Reconditioned transfer box with 1.2 ratio and cross-drilled bearings
- Alloy engine and gearbox oil coolers with braided hoses
- Allisport hi capacity aluminium radiator with twin lempira fans
- Uprated anti-roll bars
- Uprated vented disc brakes with copper lines and braided hoses
- Lowered suspension – terrafirma sport 30mm kit
- Recon steering box
- Twisted supersport 18 inch alloys
- Safety Devices 50th NAS rollcage
- NAS rear step
- NAS lights
- Raptor dash kit
- Return to station wagon
- XS 90 puma half leather seats
Listen to her in action: